Monday, January 13, 2014

Eye Appointment

Frank had an eye exam with Dr Moody this morning at 8 AM.  It had been a year since he had been in and his eyes were okay. We got out in time for the bank to open so I could make a deposit and then we came home. It was raining and I needed to buy groceries but the rain kept me in. I worked some in the downstairs bathroom but need to get some disinfectant before I can mop the floors. I want to get some to put in the washing machine too. The towels are nasty and I don't trust just soap and hot water to clean them. Bleach will take the color out of the green towels so I don't want to use it. I need to get some rubber gloves, too.

We have a pain clinic appointment tomorrow at 9 AM and we'll leave at 8 AM. I'll do my shopping after lunch. I've got to find something to do with my time. I spent all afternoon snoozing in my recliner today and I can't do that the rest of my life. I don't have the desire to do much of anything. I have to practice on the piano and I should do it every day but that's just about an hour a day. Once I get the disinfectant I'll be working downstairs on the bathroom and laundry.

My leg hurts some where it was broken. I can still walk okay but it hurts to put all my weight on it when I'm putting on my socks. I'm lucky it could be fixed so I shouldn't complain.

Trudy's friend, Lyndel, is dying of cancer of the spine. Trudy is spending time at the hospital with her. It's hard to loose a friend like that.

No comments: