Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hospital Visit

I left at 9 AM to go visit Trudy in H'ville Hospital. While I was there, she was taken for a heart echo-gram. Also, while I was there, the heart Dr came in and said that nothing was wrong with her heart. She just has the syndrome where her heart races for some reason. There is a procedure for that. He spinal chord is alright but they don't know why she can't stand and walk. George and Sadie came while I was there. I left at 1:30 PM. That hospital is very large and at first I got off the elevator at the wrong floor to go to my car. I thought, "Oh no, what if I can't find my car!", but I noticed that I had gotten off at the 1st floor instead of the 2nd so I got back on the elevator and made it to the 2nd floor and found my car right off. I'm getting too old for this kind of excitement.

I got home to find that Frank had eaten a banana and a brownie for lunch. When he saw me fix me lunch, he said he wanted some of what I was eating. I cooked three fresh veggies this afternoon so we will feast on veggies tonight. Mary Kate called to check on Trudy. Trudy's in sad shape right now. She's dehydrated and the nurse had a hard time finding a vein that would work. She called in the big guns and that nurse was able to get it in.

No comments: