Friday, January 24, 2014

No Exercise for Me

I set my clock to get up a little early so I could be at exercise on time, but it woke me up in the middle of a dream and I turned it off and didn't get up, so I didn't go.

I went to Walmart to get a few groceries and then came home. I washed my sheets and made the bed. Mary Kate had sent me a package and it came today. It was a pair of house shoes and they fit and a pretty black bag with colorful sun and butterflies and with "Nassau" printed under the butterflies. Now, it will be my Sunday bag. I've tried two bags and they were both too big and now maybe this one will fit the bill. It is very pretty. She got it on her and Richards cruise to the Bahamas.

The emergency room Dr told Trudy he had looked at the MRI and nothing was wrong with her and she should just go home. How rude! If he knew her history with her degenerative back disease, he wouldn't have talked like that. I just called her and she's getting tests done and sounded good. She's going to do something about the hospital dismissing her in her condition. She did get re-admitted and is in room 1842. I"ll go see her tomorrow.

No comments: