Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cold!

A warm 18 degrees this morning. If the wind wouldn't blow, it wouldn't be so bad.  It was lightly snowing when I went out to the pharmacy. It looked like someone had spilled flour on the road and it was blowing back and forth.

Ann and I got out and did some VT at 1 PM. I have a down coat that keeps me warm. It was in the basement closet for years but I had to bring it out this year. New Orleans is supposed to get some freezing rain tonight. The cold front has really hit the Deep South.

Tonight is President Obama's 5th State of the Union address. I don't plan on watching it. It'll be more of his lies and I don't like what he has planned for our union. We'll hear about it tomorrow on Fox news. Our Constitution is hanging by a thread and he's planning on governing by writing executive orders and skipping Congress. He refuses to work with the Republicans and the Senate is Democratic and on his side, so nothing gets done that needs to be done. Enough of this garbage!

No comments: