Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Football

It's New Years Day and I'll be watching more football. It beats Fox News. Tomorrow, Alabama plays in the Sugar Bowl. They play at night. Last night I fell asleep watching a football game and woke up at 1:30 AM with the TV going and the lights were on. I shut everything down and went back to sleep. I was watching Duke and Texas A&M. Duke was winning but A&M played some exciting football in the second half. A&M's quarterback is called Johnny Football. He was pretty fascinating to watch but I think Duke had the more powerful team.

I could take the watches back to Walmart today but I don't know if I'll get out or not. I filled two boxes full of piano music for Kayla. I'll mail them tomorrow or Friday. Maybe going book rate they won't be too costly. I still have lots of music. Sophrona wants me to begin teaching again but I don't think I will. Frank's dementia is not going to get any better and it weighs on my mind. Plus Trudy comes over once a week to spend the day and night and it varies when she will come.

No comments: