Saturday, January 4, 2014

Cold Saturday

I went to Goody's to get Frank a flannel shirt. All I could find were XXL but as I wandered up to the front of the store, I found a rack of flannel shirts. I got a large and a medium. The medium shirt fit and the large was too big. I'll take it back and see if I can get another medium.

Washed clothes and practiced the piano, dust mopped the floors and swept the porch and that's about all I did. I did cook lunch which we ate for dinner, too. I have some fresh veggies in the refrigerator that I can cook tomorrow.

The entire country is being effected by an arctic cold front. We haven't been effected too much yet but it's coming.

Trudy sent me an email saying that she's been in a lot of pain and has been really depressed these last two weeks. She's going to try to get some more pain meds. Her back hasn't gotten much better after the operation.

No comments: