Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pain Clinic

Had to be at the Pain Clinic at 9 AM this morning just to pick up the Rx and see the nurse. If he had had any problems, then the nurse would have been able to help, but no problems. The problem was at the pharmacy. Our co-pay went from $40.00 to $147.33! We have a charge account there and they said they could take it off the charge  if we didn't want it but Frank has to have it so we got it. I imagine most of our medicines will go up. TVA has a new drug company and their formulary is probably different from what we were used to.

I went shopping after lunch. Got some fresh fruit and veggies and some disinfectant to clean the downstairs basement with. I have lots of laundry to do and will get up early to put a load in before I go to Silver Sneakers. I hate the thought of having to mop the floors but I have to do it. I got some rubber gloves and lots of cleaners. I have to clean the tub and shower curtain, too. Ugh! We're having the sewer pipe replaced under the road that goes around the house and we should never have to go through a back up again.

Trudy is still at the hospital with Lyndall. They are trying to get her in some sort of cancer treatment. It's on her spine and I don't know what they can do. This may be her ticket home.

No comments: