Tuesday, January 21, 2014

H'ville ER

Trudy called tonight to say that she was going to have a mammogram and her heart started acting up so she went to the H'ville Hospital ER and while she was there something happened to her back and her legs went numb. She was waiting to go back and get an MRI and she may be having a back operation soon. She told me to call Mary Kate and Frankie which I did. I tried to call her back but her phone was on answering mode. She's been helping take care of Lyndel all week and I guess she has gotten all stressed out.

Nate passed the Sacrament last Sunday and he's the President of his Deacon's Quorum. He's the only one in the quorum but maybe he can activate someone.

Mr Rooter came and fixed the sewer pipe under the road today. They are very nice and I will use them for all of our plumbing needs.

No comments: