Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Clean

It was good to get back to exercise. There were 31 people there today. Afterwards, I came home.

I had put a load of clothes in the washer before I left home and I put them in the dryer and loaded another load in the washer. While that was going on, I put some Mr Clean in a bucket and mopped the bathroom floor. I had some Scrubbing Bubbles for the tub and they did a good job of cleaning it. Next came the washing of the wet towels. They smelled bad wet but after they were washed and dried they were alright. The last load of towels were so bad that I washed them twice before I let the cycle finish. They are in the dryer now. I'll fold them later. I called Mr Rooter and scheduled a time for them to replace the pipe under the road so there will be no back up again. We've lived here 34 years and have only had the septic tank pumped out once. The line into the house was stopped up this time. I guess it doesn't matter what causes it to back up the result is the same.

I practiced the songs for choir. We sing this Sunday. I need to practice the piano every day til Sunday so I can get the songs right. They are not too hard but they are not that easy either.

I still have the terrible cough. It's getting some better but I still cough hard at times. I'll take Frank to the hospital tomorrow to get a lab test of his calcium. Dr Phillips' office wants the test done. It's supposed to rain tonight and if it's raining tomorrow, we not go get the test done. They said we could have snow showers tonight but no accumulation. I'm ready for Spring.

My right leg is hurting some or is weak. I went up and down the stairs a lot today and it hurts when I walk on it tonight. I guess it's a big deal to have a broken bone.

No comments: