Saturday, January 18, 2014

Stake Meeting and Gun Show

I was invited to the RS stake meeting so I went. I sat with Joy and the other RS presidency. The meetings were excellent but the pianist didn't really need to be there. From there I drove to H'ville to see my brother and Ruth at the gun show. The parking lot was full and so was the hall. They hadn't sold much but there were many people there. I visited a while and then left to be back home by 3 PM like I told Frank. There was lots of traffic the way I like to go. The interstate would have been faster but I don't like to drive that way, so I put up with traffic.

The choir sings tomorrow. I'll need to be at church by 8:30 AM to go over the song. I've practiced it all week but I didn't play it today. I'll run through it in the morning before I go to church.

Trudy stopped by the gun show before I got there. She's wearing a heart monitor to see why her heart is racing so much. She has a good friend who is dying of cancer and she's helping out with her. 

No comments: