Friday, November 30, 2012

More Beans

Janet came to the exercise class today. She went through the exercises with us and said she enjoyed them. Joyce gave me a Christmas card with a $20.00 Walmart gift card in it. That was so sweet and unexpected.

I went to Walmart for a few things and then to Lowe's too get a lamp shade and plant. The lamp shade in my room just fell to the ground all by itself yesterday so I had to get a new one. I found a nice plant for Janet for Christmas. Then I went to The Shoe Dept. to get me a new pair of bedroom slippers. Got them home and they were too short. I had tried one one at the store but I didn't stand up in it so I didn't notice that they were too short. I can't find the receipt but I have the tag with the price on it. I'll take them back tomorrow and see if they have a 9 in the style. I can take Janet's plant to her, too. I just don't know how I'm going to feel when I stop the pain meds. The one day that I was late taking them, I had a serious pain in my right hip and if that comes back, I'll be in bad shape. I was walking through Walmart today thinking what if I couldn't go strolling along doing what I needed to do. How would it feel? Not good, I'm sure.

No comments: