Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Vote

I had to take the car in to get the trunk fixed. The man came out and I opened the trunk and her bent the trunk on both sides with his hands and bingo, it was fixed. No cost. I then drove to the place where I vote and cast by ballot for Mitt Romney. We haven't watched the election results for it's just too nerve wracking.

I found some genealogy material when I was looking for another thing and found the information the Trudy was looking for on Aunt Mary Peg, who passed away several years ago. I called her and we talked for an hour. We'll get together next Tuesday and I'll bring some genealogy material to her and we can sift through the information.

My hip is getting sore and I'm glad I'll be getting it replaced in December. I hate that I might miss Forrest's Court of Honor, but I'll try to get there if there is any way possible to go.

No comments: