Friday, November 23, 2012

Shopping Day

We slept in and didn't rush out to shop. I fried a pound of bacon and made regular and non gluten pancakes for everyone. We left the house around 10:00 AM. We stopped at Kohl's first as it was on the way to H'ville. Nate got a jacket and I found a dark red cross over purse that was originally $29.00 but with my $10.00 free Kohl's card and a 25% off card, I only payed about $ 15.00 for a leather purse. I like it but will have to get used to where everything is in it.

We met Sadie and Trudy at Game Stop and Sadie came with us shopping. She bought a set of earphones at Game Stop and then didn't have the money for her shoes she wanted at Dick's. We went to Hancock's fabric for Mary Kate to get some burlap and then Best Buy where Richard bought something for his new camera. We went to Burlington Coat Factory where Sadie looked for a pea coat but she either didn't like the styles or they didn't have her size. They are wool and black and will show every little hair and speck. I'll tell her about that. With two dogs at home, her coat would pick up all the hair of the dogs. We come on home after that. Everyone was hungry and maybe a bit tired.

After lunch, Mary Kate started packing up and getting ready to go home to Trudy's. They are staying 2 nights at their house. Luke left his jacket, and I found a pair of sun glasses that belong to Frankie and I included a small purse for Mariam in the box I packed up to send to Knoxville.

It was a very nice visit for everyone. A true Thanksgiving.

No comments: