Monday, November 19, 2012

Walmart

After exercise, I went to Walmart to buy the Thanksgiving supplies. I saw Reba there. She hasn't come to exercise for a long time. Seems like she's been sick. She had heard of my surgery so I guess the grape vine is doing well and good. She said she would be back when she could. Janet said she could take over for me some of the time. I see her Wed. at 11 AM and I will ask her then how long she can do it. I told the ladies that they would really like Janet and would have a fun time with her. They were glad to know they would still be able to have the exercise class.

I went into town again to get my bras from Lou's. I only got two instead of three. I'll have to call her tomorrow about it. Each bra cost $41.00. Medicare pays for it. I wonder how much longer we'll have Medicare.

I got some non gluten brownies to make when Mary Kate and Mariam are here for Thanksgiving. I think it's Mariam that's allergic to gluten. I also got some almond milk. Walmart will be open Thanksgiving so if we need something, we can always go there. I got a sliced ham for lunch Wednesday when Frankie's family is here. I got lots of bread for the sandwiches. I know I won't have something someone will want. I got a lettuce for the sandwiches and I already have some dill pickles and mustard. Got two kind of cheeses, too. Got kool-aid for drinks and will have the brownies for desert. I'll make some regular brownies for the gluten people. Then we will go over to Trudy's for Thanksgiving dinner Thursday. Frankie and family will leave Friday morning, and we will go Black Friday shopping.

No comments: