Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Same Old Same Old

Obama was re-elected president. Our country is surely on the way out now.

During exercise, the CD messed up. I had another of the University of Mississippi choral singers but that's not a good one to exercise to. I came home and combed through the rest of my CD's and came up with three. One is a New Age CD. The music is mostly from synthesizers and it has no definite rhythm to it. The other two CD's are classical music. One a Bach cello solos and the other Mozart favorites. I don't know how the ladies will like it but I will see. Maybe I can look at a CD store.

Frank had an appointment to see Dr Walker today at 3:30 PM. We waited an hour to see him. They were busy today. Everything is okay with Frank, except for the usual aches and pains.

Thursday, tomorrow, Carrielee will come for her piano lesson and I will exercise with Janet. I have been exercising at home so maybe Janet's work out won't be too hard. Friday, I go to H'ville to get my Prolia shot, then Saturday, I'll drive back to H'ville to meet Ruth at The Train Depot to have lunch and go to two craft fairs. I look forward to the craft fairs, and the lunch and seeing Ruth, too.

No comments: