Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Good Day

Frank had fevers this morning but he wasn't so bad that I couldn't go out. I had to lead the exercises at the senior center and we had a good morning. I got to talk to the ladies and that is always good. Janet is coming Friday to sit in and see what we do. She is thinking of doing some of the classes for me when I'm recovering from my operation. I hope she will fill in the entire time I'm gone. She will have fun with the ladies. Wish I could be there. Who knows, we might incorporate some of the things she does in our routine.

I had a workout with Janet today. I didn't make an appointment for next week because I won't be taking any Arthrotec and might be in pain. I just don't know. I'll contact her one way or the other.

I stopped by the bank and got change for a large bill and wanted to go by Dollar Tree and Goody's but since Frank was in bad shape, I came on home.

Will go VT again tomorrow to see Mary Lou. We'll go at 10:30 AM. I have a temple trip that afternoon.

No comments: