Saturday, November 17, 2012

Phone Call

Rachel called about 9 AM and said the she and Frankie and family were coming to Thanksgiving. I didn't know what to tell her because we aren't having Thanksgiving here. She said she would call Mary Kate and talk to her. I really don't know what's happening right now. At first, Rachel said they would stay in a motel and Dad and I could pay for them to stay another day. They would come Wednesday sometime and go back Friday morning. Now, Mary Kate emails me and says that Trudy was feeling left out somehow and emailed Frankie and told them they could stay at her house. We were going to have Thanksgiving Saturday but now it might be Thursday...I don't really now at this point.

I washed three loads of clothes and practiced the piano and vacuumed the floor, mopped in front of the bird cages and put the leaf in the kitchen table. The oval tablecloth I was saving for when I used the leaf was too big so I threw it away. Made in China. Frank mopped his bathroom floor and we vacuumed in his room.

I've had a lot of time extra after doing all my chores. I hate having time on my hands and nothing to do.

No comments: