Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thursday Things

Carrielee came for her piano lesson. They haven't gotten the piano at their new house yet, but we played over some old pieces and learned about flats and sharps and worked in the theory book. She then learned the 1chord in C major and the 5-7 chord in C. I told her that was the most important thing she learned today. She brought me three chocolate chip whole wheat cookies that she had made and they were delicious! Her mother brought me a small Bell pepper and the birds enjoyed eating the seeds.

I had a workout with Janet this afternoon and then I went to Burke's Outlet and bought a griddle for Trudy. Her's wore out and Burke's  advertized a large griddle for $9.99. I was afraid they might be sold out but they had several left. I bought one for Trudy. I'm going over to her house next Tuesday to do genealogy with her and I can take it to her then. I sent her some money for the Court of Honor and for Thanksgiving. We'll all bring things to eat, too.

No comments: