Saturday, November 10, 2012

Craft Fairs

Ruth and I met at the Train Depot in H'ville and went to the craft fair at the Round House (where the trains were turned around). It was full of people. I got a pretty multicolored glass bead necklace and some copper earrings, and a walking stick that had hand painted flowers on it. It only cost $12.00 and is very pretty. I figure I'll be needing a walking stick after my hip replacement. It'll be after I've healed up quite a bit for it doesn't give lots of support.

We had lunch at Rosie's Canteen and it very good. Then we went to Lowe Mills. It is an old Mill that has been turned into an artist's place. I bought a pair of earrings that were made out of rolled paper, sculpted and with a small bead on the end. They are unique. Ruth bought some things there, too. It was a fun day and I got home at 4 PM.

Frank had a bad day but he would have had a bad day even if I had been home.

Alabama lost to Texas A&M today. They were coming back in the last few minutes, but a pass was intercepted and that ended any chance of us winning.

I had my washing to do after supper and have a dryer full and the washer going now. I'll be doing laundry until bedtime.

No comments: