Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day In Hazel Green

I spent the day with Trudy and Sadie. We drove to the bank and store to get food for lunch. I had brought her a lot of genealogy. She knows how to use the church internet to find out who has had their work done. I got to love on Carheartt. Benny and another dog had to stay outside so Carheartt got all the loving. We had a nice visit and I got home about 3:00 PM. Trudy said she wanted to be with me when I went to my joint class at Crestwood Hospital, Dec. 5th. It will be good to have someone with me.

Tonight, I went to the Pink Ribbon Cancer support group at the hospital ed room. There is a new lady who is going to run the meetings and I think she will make a big difference in how the meetings go and I hope she will be able to bring the ladies back who don't come now. Her name is Tammy and she is just finishing up with her cancer treatments. In December of 2012, it will be 10 years since I was diagnosed with breast cancer. So far so good in it not coming back.

No comments: