Monday, November 5, 2012

Usual Monday Things

I told the ladies at the senior center about my surgery. I may be out 6 weeks. I can go back for sure when I can drive again.

I came home and worked out downstairs. We're not having scripture study until the 1st of the year so I had lots of time on my hands today.

This Saturday, Ruth and I are going to meet at the Train Depot at 11:00 AM. They are having a craft fair at the Train Depot and then we'll go to Low Mills to see their fair. We'll eat lunch sometime between the two craft fairs.

I'm really enjoying wearing my new blue jeans. I think I was born in blue jeans. I wore my new jacket this morning. It's fleece and light weight and is supposed to be warm. It's a pretty purple color.

I took my car to Bradford's body shop today and they said the springs on the trunk were bad and to bring it back tomorrow for a half of day and they could fix it. Karen said she could follow me in to droop off the car. I ruined the springs when I tried to force the trunk down on a bale of straw that I was carrying home to put on the well top. I didn't know I was strong enough to bend the trunk of my car!

No comments: