Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Busy Day

Got up at 7 AM and cooked potatoes in the microwave and cooked eggs there too. Made two pans of brownies, one non-gluten and one regular. Made potato salad and went to Janet's at 11:00 AM. I had to do some last minute shopping at Walmart (third time this week), stopped by the pharmacy and then came home.

Frankie called and said they would be in town early and wondered if they should come here for lunch. I didn't have the food to feed them, so I told them to go on to their motel and the kids could swim and they could relax.

Mary Kate just called, 7:30 PM, Central time, and said that they were coming into H'ville and would stop by and get Sadie and then be on over here. Sadie was at the motel with Frankie's kids swimming. The motel has an indoor pool.

Mary Kate didn't bring anything for the children to sleep on and Richard said he would sleep on the floor, but Sadie can sleep with Mary Kate and Richard can sleep on the couch.

After I realized how many people would be here tomorrow, I had to make another pan of brownies tonight. I have clothes in the dryer too.

No comments: