Tuesday, November 27, 2012

VT

Went VT today. Saw Karen and found the house of a new sister we have but she wasn't home. We left her a note and an orange and grapefruit that Ann had brought back from Florida.

Moved my room around so I can get into bed on my left side. With my right hip being operated on I couldn't get into bed on that side. Next week I'll have to stop taking the Arthrotec for 10 days before the operation. I'll really get to see what pains me then. I expect my back will hurt and I know my hip will hurt, too. I'm not looking forward to that.

Don't know if I should decorate for Christmas or not. I'll have a week before and two weeks after Christmas to enjoy the decorations, mainly the tree, before they have to be taken down. Will I feel like taking them down? I guess Frank could do it. The tree is a very small one with lights on it. In fact, I leave all the decorations on the tree and just unplug it and put in storage so when I get it out it will be all decorated. My Dad used to do that and I got it from him.

No comments: