Saturday, December 1, 2012

Game Day

I had my after breakfast nap and then got up and took my pair of bedroom slippers back to The Shoe Dept. and exchanged them for a larger pair. I went to Walmart to get some more Christmas cards and then came home.

I washed 2 loads of clothes and folded them and put them away. Watched the Alabama vs. Georgia football play offs- SEC championship game. Trudy came over for a short visit and brought me a nice stainless steel electric skillet. It was a short visit but a good one. The football game was a great one and Alabama won by 3-4 points in the last minutes of the game. They will get to play in the National Championship game against Notre Dame. It would be great to be National Champions again.

I cooked our supper in the new skillet. I didn't have all the ingredients and added this and that but Frank said it tasted good. It wasn't ready for supper so we'll have it for lunch tomorrow. It had hamburger, tomatoes, kidney beans, onion, tomato soup, which I didn't have so I put tomato sauce and some added sugar, and some pasta and a can of Rotel tomatoes. It made a skillet full so I hope we'll like it.


No comments: