Thursday, November 29, 2012

Temple Day

Ann and I went VT to Mary Lou's today. Had a nice visit. Got back home and fixed lunch. I had cooked the 15 Bean Soup in the crock pot on low all night and this morning I turned it up on high. By lunch time the beans were thoroughly cooked. I had put too much water in them and had to dip it out but the beans were done. Now to see if Frank likes the way the beans turned out.

I'll be ready to go to the temple by 3:00 this afternoon. Karen usually comes by soon after that. Summer-Rae is going too so it should be a good trip. She always has something to talk about where as I'm pretty quiet.

Last night my hip was bothering me and I couldn't get too sleep. I got a heating pad for the hip and turned it on high. It felt good but I fell asleep with it on high and I woke up during the night with my hip itching badly. I got up and put some alcohol on it and fell asleep again. The skin was splotchy this morning. Won't put it on high again.

It's 2 weeks before my surgery and my hip is hurting more. I'm afraid it will hurt a lot after I stop taking the Arthrotec. I still have exercises to lead and hope I'll be able to do it.

I'll get to bed at 12:00 AM tonight but it usually isn't any problem to get up at 7 AM. I might need a nap tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: