Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday

I got up and went to Curves at 10:30 AM. I tried to go faster on the machines, but I'm already going fast as I can go. I guess I'll need to do more repetitions on each one. I tried the new moves on the aerobic pads and it was more interesting. I then went to Walmart and did the weekly shopping. I'll have to cook beans and make some more hamburger mix tomorrow.

I have a heavy package to send to Frankie's kids. I found some more art supplies when I cleaned out my bookshelves and I put them in a box for Luke. I realized I needed to send some presents to the other kids too so I got some play dough for Mariam and a gun that shoots foam bullets for Josh and some finger nail polish and a lip balm for Kayla.

The birds are put to bed and the house is pretty quiet but Rosko and Gert are still making noise. They usually get upset after they have been covered up and we walk past their cages on the way to the kitchen. They will ruffle up their feathers as if to say, "You are disturbing me!"

My new Nike shoes hurt my feet after a half a day wearing them. They don't seem wide enough for me. My left foot is 1/2 size wider than my right foot but a size 8 is usually wide enough for both feet. I hope I can find a pair of Sketchers like the ones I have. They were wide enough plus they made me 1'' taller and I can take all the inches I can get!!

No comments: