Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Things

Taught at the Senior Center and went to Curves. Afterwards, I went to Lowe's to get some wood putty and some black paint for the repairs to the stereo cabinet. A really tall customer helped me find the wood putty. I like going to Lowe's but I am out of my element in there. I usually have to have someone help me find what I need. Now Frank has to feel better so he can solder the wires and get everything hooked up and the holes repaired and painted.

It rained as I left the Senior Center at 9:15 AM and I think it is raining now at 4:30 PM. The skies have been cloudy all day so the temperature didn't get high.

We got a recall on our '06 Honda. I have an appointment Wednesday at 9:30 AM to get it fixed and Trudy will come and pick me up and I'll go to her house and wait for it to be fixed. I'm looking forward to seeing her and the kids!

Frank's got fever blisters on his mouth and inside his nose from the fevers he's been having. He goes to the Dr tomorrow. There's nothing anyone can do for the fever blisters. He gets them every time he has the high fevers. It's part of his rheumatoid arthiritis.

No comments: