Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Strange Things About This Blog Page

I was expecting the same old blogging page but instead it's just a white page with this rectangular space for me to write in. Hum-m-mm. I wonder if it's going to be this was from now on?

I got the old Honda back today. The windshield washer is fixed and the trunk is water tight and all the felt put back in it. It looks like a new car trunk. Frank thought about painting it but it would cost $2,000.00 and it's not worth putting that kind on money into it. We'll just drive it as long as it will run and  the rust will keep it together.

Dad and I put an audio,video cabinet together today. He did all of the brain power and heavy lifting and I just sat along side for moral support. Our old radio was on it's way out and we got a new receiver, radio, and needed a new cabinet to put it in. It's black and matches the two old speakers that went with the old cabinet. Now, the kitchen is full of cardboard boxes, which will go out tomorrow on trash day. I don't know how we'll get rid of the old cabinet. It's sitting in the kitchen right now.



No comments: