Thursday, September 29, 2011

Temple Day

Showered and got dressed and washed a load of clothes. We took out the trash. Frank was going through his files and shredding papers. It's hard for him to stand today but we got a bag full of shreddings.

Gert is still at the vet. We called about him and he is doing fine.Guess we'll get him back next week sometime.

We're having beautiful Fall weather. It's in the 80's and the sun is shinning. We're going to the temple tonight and I'll be getting home around midnight. I told the seniors that I would be there Friday to lead the exercises so I won't get much sleep! I'll go to Curves afterwards and I see Janet at 1 PM. I'm enjoying getting more active and today the scales said 139 lbs. so maybe it's working. Weighing every day makes the weight go up and down.

No comments: