Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Car Day

I took my '06 Accord to the Honda dealership in H'ville to get some part exchanged in a recall. The work ways free. I asked them to fix the radio because it was nothing but static but they couldn't duplicate it so it still has static. Frank and I might be able to fix the stations ourselves. Old radios has a knob that turned to get the stations but these new fangled cars just have presets and I know nothing about them (yes, it would help to read the instruction book...but then I couldn't complain!). I was told that I needed rear brake shoes and they wanted $170.00 to do that. And I have an oxygen censer that needs replacing and that cost $220.00. Our son-in-law, George said that we should get that fixed. We'll go to Big 10 Tires for the brake job and back to the Honda place for the censer.

Trudy came and met me and we ran around running errands and then went to her house while the car got fixed. It was a lot of fun seeing the grandchildren and talking with Trudy. We need to get together and make some cards.

I meet my personal trainer tomorrow and will see what she has to say and what advice she can give me as to what I need to do to gain a better lifestyle. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: