Friday, September 30, 2011

Hard Work

Got to bed at 1 AM this morning and got up at 7AM. Taught at the Senior Center and then went to Curves. After lunch, I went to Janet's houses for a personal training session. I got all kinds of exercise today! I really feel great. It's definitely a mood lifter, exercise, that is. I feel great about getting fit. It's about time. I was literally dying on the vine.

Someone from the Center called me today and said the Garden Club in Athens wanted someone to come talk to them about exercise at the Senior Center. I told her that I did the exercise, not talk about it! I told her I wouldn't care to do it. I asked Janet if she ever talked to groups and she said she did. I'm just not prepared to talk about exercising. She said she would help me get something up if I wanted her to. Maybe I should-I'll have to think about it.

Frank is going to put some bolts or screws in a wooden beam downstairs so I can hook his stretching tubes onto to exercise. I have a lot to learn before I can do a lot of the exercises Janet shows me but Frank has a book that shows how to do the various exercises and what muscles you are exercising. It will be a good start.

No comments: