Friday, September 2, 2011

Take the Old Honda

I took the old Honda to Bradford Collision today to have the leak in the trunk fixed and the windshield washer fixed. If we keep fixing things on it, it will be like a newer car but the outside will still be yucky! I went to Walmart to get some bananas and ground meat. They have re-arranged the store like it was before, parts of it, that is.  The ladies clothes are up front again which is bad for me. When I see new clothes put out, I want to get something. I got a button down shirt today and two  things that will have to go back because they are too small. I didn't want to try them on so I just put them in the basket. I don't buy many clothes at Walmart but I can find shirts and hopefully jeans there this Fall. I still have jeans in the closet from last year that I hope I can wear. I have gained some weight so I might have to get new pants. Oh, well. It'll be hard to do, but I can do it! This Fall! It's already September 2! Because it's so dry, the grass won't need cutting tomorrow. We're supposed to get some rain Monday from the tropical storm that's in the Gulf. Everyone's afraid it will hit New Orleans and rain 20" and flood out the city. We could handle 20", I bet.

No comments: