Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Night before Wednesday

I'll get up at 5:30 AM so I can feed the animals before I have to get ready to go to the temple. We'll leave at 7 AM and get there about 8:30ish. We'll eat our lunch on the temple grounds and then come home around 3 PM. The weather has been nice and we should have a nice trip.

I went back to bed and read for two hours this morning. I'm reading The Help and it is very good. I'm over 60% of the way through it and I will read a couple of hours tonight. I love it when I get a good book I like.

Bro Hill came and got the stereo cabinet be wanted to get rid of. He is so strong-he just picked it up and carried it to his truck like it weighted nothing! We really appreciated his doing that for us. Some how, Frank realized the receiver we got for the new stereo cabinet, was the wrong one. He boxed it up and UPS will deliver the one we need in a couple of days and carry off the old one. It weighs 26 lbs. and I couldn't carry it to the UPS store to mail!

2 comments:

NeverTrustASkinnyCook said...

LOL, Brother Hill is pretty strong and amazing for a man of 72 (in Nov)
He comes in pretty handy around here for sure!
Have a safe trip to temple!

NeverTrustASkinnyCook said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you. You will love the ending of that book. I have seen the movie twice and could watch it again! Everyone says the movie is very close to the book. I haven't read it yet as usually it is a disappointment to read the book first.brou