Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rain Almost Gone

It sprinkled a bit today but it didn't rain. The skies were grey and it only got up to 69 degrees.
 I wore my blue jean jacket when I went out . I had to take back some things to Walmart and I bought some groceries. I can't go into Sam's or Walmart without buying something.

I almost cleaned off my computer desk today. Sometime this week, Frank is going to take the hard drive out of the PC computer that doesn't work but still sits on the desk. I'm in the mood to clear out some books that I have. I'll have to see if the library in town will take them. I know the library in Rogersville will take them but the library in town is closer. My room needs a general overhaul. My bookcases are full of "stuff" besides books and its time to downsize!

Curves will be open tomorrow. It was closed last Friday and Monday. I miss going when I'm used to going. Of course, I could go every day but I don't want to do that right now.

No comments: