Saturday, September 3, 2011

Cleaning Day

I didn't do much cleaning, just cleaning out Dad's closet. I got lots of old clothes and a great many coat hangers out of the closet and now he has lots of room. He has more stuff on the bottom of the closet and it is up to the bottom of his shirts! We really utilize our closet space!

I ordered some BareEscentuals concealer tonight. I got on the site to see what was going to be auto shipped to me. I have some dark powder that is supposed to give you a "glow" but it just makes my skin darker. I didn't want any more shipped to me. I learned that it isn't included in the auto shipment. I learned how to get rid of things that were in my shopping cart that I didn't want. I didn't know how to do that before. It's fun to order things on the internet!

I vacuumed the floors, cooked lunch and finished the laundry that was waiting a couple of days. I had to iron a few things because I didn't get them out of the dryer in time. I don't mind ironing. In fact, I don't mind doing housework like I used to years ago.

The skies were getting greyer before night fell. I believe it's from the storm that's in the Gulf. I hope we get some rain soon.


No comments: