Thursday, September 22, 2011

Personal Trainer

I took the old Accord to the collision shop that fixed the leak in the trunk for it has another leak. I'm to bring it back on a day next week when I can leave it a few hours so they can find the leak.

At 3 PM I met with my personal trainer. We talked a bit and then I exercised in her home gym. I got a good work out. She used to own two Curves and liked that I was going. She gave me some exercises to do on the aerobic pads and I will try them tomorrow. The faster you do the Curves exercises the more work out you get so I'll try to go faster. On the days I don't go to Curves, I will work out on my recumbent bike in the basement. Maybe I can do something on the total gym, too. I'm happy I'm exercising now. I'm to count calories too. I don't know how to count the hamburger mix I eat. I can count all the others but I don't know how to count the mixture of meat and beans and tomatoes. I'm to weigh every day. I'm not used to doing that! But my scales tells the pounds and the ounces too, so I'll know if I'm gaining or loosing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The faster you do the Curves exercises the more work out you get so I'll try to go faster.Personal Trainer Directory