Saturday, September 17, 2011

End of the Week Now

Frank had fevers this morning. I got his medicine in him and he went back to sleep but I had to get him up again to eat breakfast and take his AM pills. The day before yesterday he had fevers too. Don't know what's causing them. It really takes a lot out of him when they come.

I read some this afternoon and about 3 PM Ann called and said she and Russ were going to come get their trailer that had been parked in our back yard while they were getting their garage fixed. Russ got down to the last part of hooking the trailer up and couldn't find a bar he needed to finish the job. We knew it was there but we couldn't find it. I suggested we have a prayer and Ann gave it. we still couldn't find the bar and a little while later I said a silent prayer to help us find it and then I looked at the trunk bumper and there it was. It had rolled under the tip of the bumper and was out of sight. With the bar, Russ was able to fix hitching the trailer up and they could drive it home.  I'm thankful that we could depend on prayer to find the missing piece.

No comments: