Thursday, September 8, 2011

Gee Whiz!

I try to get into my blogging account and they don't recognize my password! It hasn't changed! I hate it when things on the computer go wrong. I signed on again and got right to it. Just getting old, I expect.

Frank spent all day putting screws into the shelves of the new audio cabinet. It wasn't too sturdy when we first put it together, but now it is! He still has things to do to it and will finish tomorrow. Since he's working in the middle of the living room floor, I'll have to vacuum the sawdust and dirt up after he finishes.  We still have to get rid of the old audio cabinet and the old computer that sits on my computer desk.

I'll go to Curves tomorrow. I can tell my muscles are stronger and I like that. I haven't lost any weight, but have gained some.

No comments: