Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sugcess

I'm feeding Danny Boy and the cats while Maryleen is gone. After I eat breakfast, I go down and feed them.

While Frank finished the audio cabinet, I tackled the other side of my bookcase. The books were just piled in there with no order or anything. As I was taking each out and dusting them, I found my senior annul. That word doesn't look right but the computer said it was the right spelling. It's 1961, my senior year in high school. I don't care about my college yearbook for I have only one picture in it out of about 20,000 students. I knew I had moved this yearbook from the basement where I knew it was, but I had lost track of it since then. I've found two important books by cleaning up this bookcase! One was the family album and now the yearbook. Now to clean and clear the bookcase over my bed. I'll have to get the step stool to get that one.

I'll get up at 6:30 AM tomorrow to feed the animals. Then I'll have enough time to shower and wash my hair before it's time for church. I look forward to Sundays. It's always a good day.

No comments: