Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dr Day Today

Frank had an appointment to see Dr Walker at 11:00 AM. We didn't have to wait long. Frank's heart is still missing beats and Dr Walker is referring his to a cardiologist. In a month, Dr Walker will move into the John Waddell medical offices. It's a little closer and easier to get to than his old office. The hospital isn't going to let his wife be his nurse so she's going home to stay. He'll have to train a new person to his likings. We got some food from Taco Bell and I really enjoyed what I had. I don't usually like Taco Bell but today was good. Not so good for you...

I went back into town to get my driver's license renewed-$23.50 and stopped by Advanced Auto and got some new windshield washers for the old Honda. The old ones lasted 3 years and I bet that was a long time for a car to be sitting out in the sun and weather. They were $33.46. I stopped by the Dollar Tree and bought two pair of reading glasses for Frank. They smell like a store so I'll have to wash them. He needs to go to en eye Dr and get a set of prescription reading glasses. I guess that will be another Dr we'll be going to see soon.

I'm going to see a lady that will help me with my diet and exercise and see if I can't loose the 10 lbs that I have gained. I'm getting as round as I am tall and that isn't good! I see her Thursday at 3 PM. She lives near the Middle School in Athens.

No comments: