Monday, January 31, 2011

Trip To H'ville With Cars

I had to take the '90 Honda to H'ville to leave it of get some things fixed and Karen drove the '06 Honda and followed me. After that we went to this noodle place to eat lunch. I got some noodles with tofu in them and it was pretty good. After that, we went next door to the consignment store and looked around. I found a black skirt that was cute, but I already have 2 black skirts and didn't want to pay $24.95 for a third. I wouldn't mind having a 3rd black skirt, but that was just too much to pay for it.

We drove on back to Athens and went to the Good Will store. Karen wanted to get a sweater to lounge around the house in and I found a pull over, Liz Claiborne brand, that I liked and I bought it for $3.99. She found a nice snugly shirt that would do for a sweater, so we both got something.

After I got home, I cooked the pot of beans I had on the stove and cooked some veggies. Frank had been working in his room trying to fight down some of the clutter. He has to stand up to do everything so his hip and spine were hurting tonight. He thinks the '90 Honda will be ready tomorrow and I will go up and get it and leave my car there to get a tune up. Frank decided maybe it was time to get a replacement for the '90 Honda as it is 20 years old and won't keep going on forever. Right now, he just wants to look in the paper to see if he sees something else. I want to go to a dealer. I feel it is safer to do that. We'll see.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

i like the dealer too. wow.. the honda is 20 years old? TJ would know the exact date of it's purchase and first oil change for sure!