Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stake Conference, January 9th

We went to Decatur for the Conference talks. The first two I listened to, but the other two talks, I shut my eyes and listened to them and I don't remember what was said! I wasn't asleep but I guess it just went in one ear and out the other.

I had so many Happy Birthday wishes on my Facebook that I was really humbled! It was all very nice.

I fed the horse and cat this morning before I went to church and it was 19 degrees outside! We're to get up to 6" of snow tonight and tomorrow. I guess I will have to walk down to fed Danny Boy tomorrow. This morning the car didn't want to start and when it started, it didn't want to go into gear, but it did the second time I put it into the gear. I didn't clean off the windshield so I was looking around the side of the windshield where there was no ice and I listened to the tires to know when I was driving too close to the side of the road! Tomorrow will be an adventure to be sure!

No comments: