Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dinner Out

Bubba and Ruth came up about 10:30 AM and I met them at the discount grocery store that is just up the road. Ruth was buying a few things and I got two loaves of the bread we like. Then we went to Logan's Roadhouse to eat lunch. I had a hamburger without the bun with a large piece of broccoli. I had to get something I could chew and that was it. After lunch we came on back to the store where my car was. Ruth had some things she had canned and I had returned some jars I had been collecting. She gave me a pretty pink bracelet and a nice necklace and earring set for my birthday. I got home by 12:30 PM. It was a fun occasion.

When I got home, I realized that I was depressed. I had forgotten to take my AM meds for two days. My routine has changed since I fix breakfast for Frank, and I don't take my meds the first thing in the morning like I used to. I have a night light in the kitchen I turn on when I have laundry downstairs, so at night when I take my PM meds I will turn on the light and in the morning it will remind me to take my meds.

No comments: