Wednesday, January 26, 2011

To Town

I went to the hospital at 9:00 AM to take Frank's heart monitor back and then I went to the boutique, All About Me, because I had a $25.00 off coupon because I had a birthday in January.  I wanted to see if they had anything that I wanted to buy. Most of the fashions were for tall people, but I did find a coat-jacket that I liked. It will look nice with a black skirt or pants and is of good quality. Then, still in a buying mood, I went to Cato's to look. I don't usually think of going to Cato's but I found a nice, long denim skirt and a purple skirt and a purple plaid blouse and a short coat and most of the things were on sale. I have to take up the two skirts. I also got a grey and black sweater that has no buttons and is cotton. When Mary Kate comes in February, she'll have to help me clean out my closet. I have far too many clothes in it that I rarely wear and I don't know why I'm hanging on to them!?

We didn't have any snow this morning, which was good. I had gone to bed thinking that we would have snow. I'm glad we didn't.

No comments: