Thursday, January 27, 2011

Off To H'ville Again

I got up at 6 AM to shower and wash my hair and get ready to go to H'ville to see Dr Knight about adjusting my store bought teeth. It didn't take long and I was on my way back home. Had I thought about it, I would have stopped at Sam's and gotten some more protein bars. I have a one track mind and I have to have a list of things I want to do so I'll be able to get everything done.

Next week, I have to get both cars up to our Honda place and have the vintage Honda's air conditioning motor replaced. I think we should get a newer car but Frank doesn't agree with me. My car needs a tune up. The "check engine" light has been on for a long while but today it wasn't. Go figure. But a good tune up would do it good. It's 5 years old now.

Going to the temple this afternoon. Haven't been in a month and I'm looking forward to it.

It's 52 degrees outside now-2:00 PM. I don't know what the forecast is. It would be nice if it didn't get any colder.

No comments: