Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday O Saturday....

I forced myself to sleep in today-go back to bed after getting up at 7 AM- and got up at 9:30. Today was a bad day for Dad so I went to Walmart while he was asleep. I didn't have too many things on my list, but I got more powdered milk and more 15 bean soup. I'm buying the large Smart Balance container and filling the smaller containers up when they run out. Don't know if that's cheaper or not.

Just got through reading (on the computer) a report that says the dollar is about to loose it's status of being the world's reserve currency. And about all of the bad things that will happen to our country when this happens. The man thinks it will happen within the next 2 years. Inflation will hit hard and there will be riots in the streets as people look for food and water. Makes one think...

No comments: