Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cabin Fever

After not being able to go anywhere for three days, I had to get out today. We needed a few groceries and I saw the traffic on Hy 72 was going quite fast, I figured that the roads in town would be clear so I went out. I stopped by the bank and then on to Walmart. The streets were clear and there was no ice on them. It's supposed to really cold until the week-end and then next week the temperatures will be close to the 50's again! Bring on the warm weather! No more snow!!

Some mad man shot a Congresswoman in the head (she's still alive) and killed 6-8 people at a shopping center in Arizona a few days ago and the President is going to speak tonight. Instead of having a prayer, a native American is giving a blessing. He has a feather in his hand. The world is really in a turmoil today. I dislike President Obama and don't know if I'll listen to his talk or not.

No comments: