Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dreary Weather

From white snow to grey rain. At least it's not very cold. The paper said we could have a dusting of snow Friday but not much. I'd be happy to never see snow again!

Went for scripture study today since we had a Dr appointment Monday. Got home at 12:00PM and fixed lunch. I was hungry for some protein so I made some chicken salad.

UPS delivered the other air cleaner and my #10 can of TVP. I need to buy some ingredients before I can use the TVP. All the recipes call for onions and I never have them on hand. The recipes call for some spices that I may or may not use, but to be able to eat the TVP it has to taste good!

Mary Kate's allergy to milk products has come back with a vengeance. She can't eat any milk products or eggs or she blots up and feels bad. She has to eat fruits, veggies and meat, which is very healthful. She's looking for a good protein shake that's not made with whey, milk or soy products.

No comments: