Friday, January 28, 2011

Just Got Back

We just got back from getting a blood test for Frank to see what his vitamin D level is. For Forteo to work, you need to have a certain level of vitamin D in your system. We went out to the Limestone Medical East Village that is opposite Lindsey Lane. It's farther to go than the hospital, but there's not as much walking for Frank, plus they get you right in. Then we had to go by WestSide Pharmacy to pick up some vitamin D pills. After we got home, I was supposed to go over to Karen's house to get her to help me take up a couple of skirts I had bought that were too long. But I was too tired mentally and wanted to be fresh when I had to learn how to hem these skirts. When I was at Cato's I had two pair of jeans to try on but I didn't because I knew I would have to take them up and I didn't want to fool with that, especially since I have enough pants to wear. I just got two more pair of pants that were petite and I didn't have to take them up.

Next week I have to take the vintage Honda to H'ville to our Honda place to get it worked on. Karen said she would go with me and drive my car while I drove Dad's car. Then, when I go back to get the vintage Honda, I will leave my car to get tuned up and will drive the vintage Honda home. Then Karen will have to come with me to pick up my car and she can drive it home. Then all our sheep and herds will be taken care of!

No comments: