Friday, January 14, 2011

Out and About

The Senior Center has been closed all week because of the snow. I went to H'ville this morning to take back the tool I bought Frank for Christmas. I got there at 10:30 AM and there weren't many people at Sears' or the Mall. After to returned the tool, the $15.00 gift card was still good so I bought a pair of shoes and only paid $11.00 for them. The ones I saw advertised at Dillards' were $78.00. Good thing I stopped at Sear's first. I also got two pair of pants and a shirt. All on sale.

Got my cookbook from Amazon on cooking with TVP. The recipes call for ingredients I'll have to get at a health food store or order.  I need to order a catalog from TN that sell the ingredients.

The roads were clear but people are driving carefully. Plenty of snow and the side of the roads. I guess if we had snow all the time, I would get used to it, but now it's just a slushy mess!

No comments: